Cucurbit Downy Mildew
- Cucumber downy mildew moving across Michigan. Growers urged to apply fungicides proven to be effective immediately.- Aug 22, 2019.
- Cucumber downy mildew disease confirmed in research plot in southwest Michigan – July 29, 2019
- 2019 Cucurbit Downy Mildew Map
- 2019 Downy Mildew Spore Trap Totals
- FACT SHEET: Monitoring and Managing Cucurbit Downy Mildew
- How cucurbit downy mildew spores are monitored
- How to submit samples
- Cucurbit downy mildew symptoms
- Other cucurbit diseases
MSU Extension News for Agriculture-Vegetables
Hausbeck, M. 2019. Cucumber Downy Mildew Moves Across Michigan. Growers urged to apply fungicides proven to be effective immediately. Downy mildew on cucumber has been verified in three cucumber producing counties on the west side of the state and one pickling cucumber producing county on the east side of the state. The downy mildew on the east side of the state was verified August 20, 2019, the infection was very young and appeared to be quite recent. Vegetables: 22 Aug.
Hausbeck, M. 2019. Cucumber downy mildew update: Michigan State University manages spore detection network and welcomes plant samples. MSU Extension News for Agriculture-Vegetables: 22 Jul.
Hausbeck, M. 2019. Vegetable disease alert: Act now to protect cucumbers and onions. MSU Extension News for Agriculture-Vegetables: 8 Jul.